Bring your old clothes and trade them out for new ones!
The 6th annual Clothing Swap will be held during the Earth Day Celebration on Friday, April 18, 2014.
We are currently collecting gently used clothing and accessories at several locations on campus. At the Earth Day Celebration students, faculty and staff will be able to shop from a variety of men's and women's clothing at no charge. Items that remain at the end of the event will be donated to local charitable organizations.
- Campus Recreation Center
- Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons (CULC)
- Georgia Tech Library
- Student Center Commons - Burdell's
- Georgia Tech Barnes & Noble
- Howey Physics
- Graduate Living Center (GLC) lobby
- Tenth & Home, Building A (main entrance facing Tenth Street)
- Sorority members can drop off donations at their sorority houses
Georgia Tech's Earth Day Celebration
Friday, April 18, 2014
(10am - 3pm)